Blog Archive

Friday, December 21, 2018

Shaggy, Frayed Emotions

I don't remember starting this blog entry which was just after Molly passed away. Aside from losing my parents and becoming a mom, deciding to end Molly's suffering was the most emotional day of my life. We knew we were making the right decision, but no one can prepare you for purposely ending the life of another. I have to admit that I had some guilt afterwards, because I cried so much in front of her, when I should have been strong and less hysterical. Honestly, I was scared for her and I know I kept apologizing to her. I also know that she knew we would always do what was best for her and she loved us unconditionally. 

I didn't intend this to be a sad entry and almost 2 years later, I still miss her so much. My father-in-law put this video (below) together that shows the love between Molly and Amanda that's so precious. Today, I was able to watch it without tears. Now that's progress. And as I always say, "Every little girl needs a shaggy dog."

Molly's Video

No comments: